1. Choose a Level (3
2. The game board has blocks with numbers in it. Also there is a
single "hole" that can be used for moving the blocks.
3. The objective of the game is to order the numbers using the "hole"
for temporary movement.
4. Press the "Start Game" button. The timer would be started.
5. Move blocks in a row by clicking on them. A block can be moved
only if it is in the same row or column as the "hole". Make a guess
by typing in a number in the box provided.
6. You can move multiple blocks (in the same row or column as the
"hole") by clicking the farthest block that you need to be moved.
Order all the numbers in the shortest time possible with a minimum
number of moves...